& Engine Work
Clutches & Parts
Arctic Cat 120 Chassis
Ski & Spindle Assy
Steering & Tie Rod
Drive Train & Brake
Slides, Idlers, Track
Chassis & Bumper
Hood & Windshield
Belly Pan & Exhaust
Gas Tank & Seat
Clutches & Parts
Arctic Cat 120 Suzuki Engine
Air Cleaner Assm
Cylinder & Crankcase
Engine & Related Parts
Piston and Crankshaft
Arctic Cat 120 Yamaha Engine
Air Cleaner Assm
Cylinder & Crankcase
Engine & Related Parts
Piston & Crankshaft
Information and submit
Ski Doo 120
Pro Ice West
NW MN & E. ND
Kitty Cat Racers
>East Coast Snocross
MAJOR CHANGES COMING....
- NEW MACHINE SHOP - We built a fabrication shop over the past five years, yet we have struggled to get the machine shops we contract with to provide products in a timely and ecomomical manner. So this winter we have invested heavily into machining equipment including a CNC mill and CNC lathe and hope to add a plasma cutting table fall of 2017. Our goal is to produce as many products in-house as possible to ensure quality and availability.
- NEW PRODUCTS...GOT ANY IDEAS? - In building our new machine shop, our goals is not only to just move our current product lines to be manufactured in-house, but we want to add new products to our catalog. We have lots of new and exciting products we have on our list to design and build over the spring and summer, but if you have an idea for a product you've been thinking about and just don't know who to have design and build a prototype for you, please let us know.
- NEW WEBSITE - I have been promising a new website for quite a while now and I'm sorry I haven't delivered yet, but the wait is finally over. We have a brand new, very robust, website that will be released this summer. We have already been developing educational, instructional, and 'how-to' videos that will be released along with the new website. Products on the new website will have much more detailed information to help customers ensure they are purchasing the correct product and then know how to install and use it. You'll also be able to see how many of any product we have in stock and if we are out, you can see the ETA and backorder the product if you'd like so it ships when available again. We are VERY excited about this new website and think our customers will love it too!
- NEW DEALER NETWORK - When we officially created this company in 2003 it was designed and intended to be a manufacturing and distribution business, not a direct retail to customer business. However, we realized that we had to sell to end customers to build the brand and grow our manufacturing infrastructure. We are proud to have finally reached the point in which we can grow our dealer network and provide profit margins to help dealers build a business. We already have a few major businesses that have recently joined our network, but we also want to offer this dealer opportunity to others. More detailed information about the dealer program will be available in the next few months, but if you have a business or are interested in starting a small business, please feel free to send me an email to let me know and I'll add you to my distribution list and provide information as it becomes available.
- LOOKING FOR WINTER EMPLOYEE - As many of our customers probably know, I've tried hiring some folks over the past few years to help with phones, orders, etc. These people were awesome and hard workers, but didn't have experience with racing or snowmobile machanics and didn't work out. I'm hoping to find a person for next winter (approximately December 1st - February 28th) that has machanical experience working on Kitty Cats and/or 120s and works a seasonal job so they have their winters off. Pay and terms are flexible and negotiable. Hours would be M-Th, 9am to 3pm, and willing to be flexible. If you think you might be interested or know someone who would be, please let me know by emailing me.
- CATALOG - With the creation of our new website, we will also be producing an online electronic catalog as well as a paper catalog. If all goes as we hope, we will also have our website "mobile friendly" so that orders and wish-lists can be created on your smart phone or tablet. We have tracked and discovered this past season that 27% of our online sales are made with smart phones.
- SPRING ORDERING - Although it's not all listed on our existing website, we have a full line of engine products for Polaris 120s, Arctic Cat 120s, and Kitty Cats. This includes Polaris and Arctic Cat complete engine rebuild kits (all gaskets and seals, piston, rings, circlips, HD rocker arms, collets, and Olson Brothers exclusive ISR legal valve springs). Also, a complete line of Kitty Cat engine rebuild products. Please email or call us at 651-395-2296 to get more information or place an order.
We are excited to make these major changes and hope to catapult to being your primary and undisputed mini-snowmobile product supplier of the future.
(Please read our important news articles for up-to-date information.)
- Snowmobile Setup Instructions - I seem to answer the same questions all the time, so I quickly put together an initial set of instructions on how to set up Kitty Cats, Polaris 120s and Arctic Cat 120s. I will take more time to refine the directions and I'll try to add photos and videos as I have time. I hope this helps everyone get a quicker start to racing.
- FXR RACER DISCOUNTS - We are sad to announce that we are ending our FXR product offerings following this 2016-17 race season. We have found that as we grow the mini-snowmobile side of our business that we have less and less time to invest into the FXR product line and just can't keep up with customer demands for FXR products. We are committed to growing our mini-snowmobile business for our customers and by leaving FXR it will allow us to focus on what's most important. We do have lots of FXR products we are liquidating, so if you'd like to receive a list of remaining products please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-395-2296.
- Yamaha Engine Performance Upgrade Kit - We now offer a performance upgrade kit for the Arctic Cat 120s with the Yamaha engine. The kit includes an upgraded performance camshaft, valve springs, gaskets, offset flywheel key, and carb jetting. This will allow your Arctic Cat with Yamaha engine to compete with all the other 120cc brands that are on the race track and backyard. (ISR LEGAL)
- Rev-limiters - Do valve springs still make any difference?
- We are extremely disappointed in the ISR decision to implement rev-limiters. We've dealt with model difference performance since 2001 and there are other unexplored ways to resolve this issue more economically than to force every stock sled owner to spend $50 for a rev-limiter on every sled. There was also ZERO testing done on this before the 2014/15 season when these devices had to be implemented and they were not initially available for everyone until well after the season started. Our suggestion to ISR was to leave all classes the way they've been for 14 years and just add a "rev-limiter" class for those racers who don't want to take the time to make their sleds competitive. Those wanting to race in that class could run in both because the rev-limiter has an on-off switch. Then the proper testing could have been accomplished without jamming this poorly planned rule change down everyone's throat. As far as valve springs go, THE VAVLE SPRINGS WILL BE EVEN MORE CRITICAL. Just like the sprinter class and past chain drive classes, this will become a race to the first corner. Whoever gets to the first corner will almost always win the race. That's where the valve springs come into play. With our special ISR LEGAL valve springs, they get your engine from idle to max RPM quicker than any other valve spring on the market, thus getting you to the first corner first. Click here if you unfortunately need to purchase a rev-limiter for Arctic Cat or Polaris.
Newly engineered Polaris and Arctic Cat 120 Valve Springs!
(Please note: We have a tremendous volume of inventory turn-over and there may be times that we sell out of a product before your order is placed. We are constantly restocking our shelves, but there is always a chance that we may have sold the last item and waiting for more to be delivered to us.)
** Click here for more pictures **
** Click here to see a few of our customers pictures **
Thank you for visiting
our website and welcome to Olson Brother's Dist, Inc. (OBUPS.COM) online store. We are committed to providing the
highest quality parts with leading edge innovations in high performance racing.
Whether it's oval ice racing, ice drags, grass drags, or sno-cross; Olson
Brothers is here to provide you with outstanding performance and
service. (Read more)
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.