& Engine Work
Clutches & Parts
Ski & Spindle Assy
Steering & Tie Rod
Drive Train & Brake
Slides, Idlers, Track
Chassis & Bumper
Hood & Windshield
Belly Pan & Exhaust
Gas Tank & Seat
Cylinder & Case
Piston & Crank
Information and submit
Ski Doo 120
Pro Ice West
NW MN & E. ND
Kitty Cat Racers
>East Coast Snocross
(Please read our important news articles for up-to-date information.)
CHANGES ARE COMING - Thanks to all the fantastic support from our very loyal customers, we are at a point in which we must grow our business again. We have hired more staff (Gail and Jessica) and have been upgrading several of our business systems. First off, we now have multiple computer stations so we can process more than one order at a time. Second, we have implemented our new phone system and no one will ever get another busy signal or have to call back. Our phones stack the callers and they are connected to us in the order in which the call comes in. These upgrades will help streamline our business so orders can be placed quickly and your products can be shipped even quicker. For the 2014/2015 season we are planning many more enhancements and product offerings than ever before. Our goal for 2014/2015 will be to take your calls and orders quicker and process your shipments same day as long as it's received by 1pm and we have the products in stock. Since we use a next-day carrier for MN, ND, SD, IA, WI, and IL, those customer can expect to receive their items much quicker and we hope by the following day. For other states and international shipments we will continue to use USPS Priority Mail for the quickest and most effecient shipping. Please keep us in mind for your mini-snowmobile supplier and check back later. (Please note: We have a tremendous volume of inventory turn-over and there may be times that we sell out of a product before your order is placed. We are constantly restocking our shelves, but there is always a chance that we may have sold the last item and waiting for more to be delivered to us.)
- HUGE FXR RACER DISCOUNTS - As a racing customer, you and your family and friends can receive a special discount on any and all FXR products, including current 2015 items. This is our way of sponsoring you. We are a very large FXR, Slednecks and Spy Dealer and have more than $400k of product in stock including Men's, Women's and Youth jackets, pants, helmets, boots, balaclavas, gloves, and much more. Since there are dealer restrictions that prevent us from advertising our low prices, we can't publish them here. If you'd like a catalog, pricing, or to place an order, please contact us at email@example.com or 651-395-2296 and mention you qualify for a "racers discount".
- FXR LIQUIDATION SALE - Early February 2015 we will be offering a huge liquidation sale for all FXR products we have in stock, including jackets, pants, helmets, boots, gloves, goggles, balaclavas, and casual wear. Since the manufacturer places pricing restrictions on dealers, this liquidation sale will only be offered on a secured area of our website which will be emailed to all past customers. If you'd like to receive this link, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are hoping to clear our shelves to make room for 2016 products, so don't miss out on these great deals.
- Rev-limiters - Do valve springs still make any difference?
- We are extremely disappointed in the ISR decision to implement rev-limiters. We've dealt with model difference performance since 2001 and there are other unexplored ways to resolve this issue more economically than to force every stock sled owner to spend $50 on every sled. There was also ZERO testing done on this before the 2014/15 season and the devices were not available for everyone until after the season started. And even at that, there is still much debate over what gears should be used. Our suggestion was to leave all classes they way they've been for 14 years and just add the "rev-limiter" class. Those wanting to race in that class could run in both because the rev-limiter has an on-off switch. Then the proper testing could have been accomplished without jamming this poorly planned rule change down everyone's throat. As far as valve springs go, THE VAVLE SPRINGS WILL BE EVEN MORE CRITICAL. Just like the sprinter class and past chain drive classes, this will become a race to the first corner. Whoever gets to the first corner will almost always win the race. That's where the valve springs come into play. With our special ISR LEGAL valve springs, they get your engine from idle to max RPM quicker than any other valve spring on the market, thus getting you to the first corner first.
- First Time Race Dad Article
STAY TUNED...Jan/Feb 2015 we will be launching our new website soon which will make it easier to navigate, all the parts we carry will be listed, more technical tips, and some time in
the spring we may bring you an on-line discussion forum for tech questions. We also plan to add a robust classified section so our customers can list their own ads just like Craigslist.
Newly engineered Polaris and Arctic Cat 120 Valve Springs Available
January 19th 2012!
Contact Information Changes for 2011/2012
Valve Spring Issue
Stinger Clutches Are
Huge Inventory Reduction Sale
Happened to Tomar Clutches?
** Click here for more pictures **
** Click here to see a few of our customers pictures **
Thank you for visiting
our website and welcome to Olson Brother's Dist, Inc. (OBUPS.COM) online store. We are committed to providing the
highest quality parts with leading edge innovations in high performance racing.
Whether it's oval ice racing, ice drags, grass drags, or sno-cross; Olson
Brothers is here to provide you with outstanding performance and
service. (Read more)
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.